Are you living a robust and vibrant life?
Our goal: to help you live life with the least possible pain and the most satisfying vibrancy! This will help you minimize the many unpleasant risks associated with real life. These may include stress, pain and the symptoms of chronic disease. The many real-life conditions are potential forces to hold us down, which could diminish our active and robust and healthy life active we are all likely to face, can definitively be decreased with a team built and monitored Wellness and Fitness program.
Take the initiative to be the Captain of your team along with the FUTURES REHAB professionals. The first step in developing a fitness program is for FUTURES REHAB to assess your current status, in light of your wellness goals. This information will be used to develop measurable goals and “game plan” which will be monitored weekly, monthly, and quarterly.
While the program will begin in the clinic under the monitoring of physical therapy professionals, as the Captain of your program, your program can be continued at without the need for expensive exercise equipment. To assure you are staying on course with your goals, an Annual Physical Therapy Check-up is recommended to add “plays” to your “game plan”.
- Fall Prevention - A Wellness and Fitness exercise program will increase your strength, flexibility and posture which in turn improve balance and helps prevent falls.
- Pain Relief
- Cardiopulmonary Conditioning
- Weight Management
- Setting and Meeting Progressively Enhanced Activity and Achievement Goals (i.e., Running your first 5K).
Schedule your Wellness and Fitness Assessment to have an individualized program designed for you to achieve your goals.<!--
We are proud to offer fitness and wellness services right here in our physical therapy practice. When you participate in our fitness program, you and our fitness team have easy access to your physical therapists that know your health and orthopedic history. Therefore, we can customize your fitness program and decrease your chance of reinjury.
Why Should You Choose a Fitness Center?
Exercise and physical activity are good for just about everyone, including older adults. No matter your health and physical abilities, you can gain a lot by staying active. In fact, in most cases, you have more to lose by not being active.
Here are just a few of the benefits. Exercise and physical activity:
- Can help maintain and improve your physical strength and fitness.
- Can help improve your ability to do the everyday things you want to do.
- Can help improve your balance.
- Can help manage and improve diseases like diabetes, heart disease, and osteoporosis.
- Can help reduce feelings of depression and may improve mood and overall well-being.
- May improve your ability to shift quickly between tasks, plan an activity, and ignore irrelevant information.
The key word in all these benefits is YOU — how fit and active you are now and how much effort you put into being active.
Custom Program Development, Fitness Progression, and Monitoring
We want to help you become more active, get the most from your activities, and do them safely. The key is to know your starting point and build slowly from there. Knowing where you are right now will help you choose activities that are realistic for you so that you can be successful.
Because we’ve worked with you to rehabilitate a neuro-musculoskeletal problem we have a good idea of where you should start your fitness program. With your input and feedback, we will help you get the most out of the time you spend with us.