What is the value of this EVALUATION Strategy?
PROVEN BENEFITS OF 25+ Years of EXPERIENCE with ABILITYusa Employment Testing.
Employer Clients have Achieved UP TO:
91% decrease in medical and indemnity costs
87% decrease in lost days
Employees who are safely able to perform the physical job demands are
HEALTHIER, HAPPIER, and are most often INJURY FREE!
What are additional benefits of this evaluation strategy?
Reduced turnover and recruiting costs.
What are some metrics regarding persons who are not able to safely perform the essential physical demands for which they have been offered a position?
On average: 5-15 % of individuals are responsible for 70% to 80% of workplace injuries. These individuals do not have the abilities to safely perform the physical demands of the specific position being offered. This holds true in all types of positions, from Sedentary to Very Heavy positions. Individual's abilities should be matched to jobs they are safe to perform.
What makes ABILITYusa Testing Different and more effective for HIRE to RETIRE?
Typically post-offer physical exams include only a cursory look at the individual's general health and fitness, with possibly some simple lifting tasks added. This is not enough information to objectively assess the broad scope of risks a given individual might face in a specific position
The ABILITYusa exam is regulatory compliant and incorporates broad and necessary evaluative components. This testing protects a given candidate from injury in a position for which they are not suited.
TESTING FOR: NEW HIRE CANDIDATES
ABILITYusa Post Offer / Pre-Placement testing:
- Every human brings a different set of abilities physically and cognitively. ABILITYusa testing captures a broader, regulatory compliant, more complete picture of an individual’s current status and physical functional capabilities.
- Testing protects a given candidate from injury in a position for which they are not suited, with or without accommodation.
TESTING FOR: CURRENT EMPLOYEES
- When an individual is experiencing difficulty performing duties, experiencing significant fatigue, or has experienced injury or other medical conditions that diminish physical ability, one of the following types of ABILITYusa tests would be applicable:
- Post Injury, or
- Return to Work.
- ABILITYusa testing OBJECTIVELY identifies what these individuals can safely do.
- The testing objective is to assure safe physical functional ability is fixed, in order to match up with job analysis fixed physical demand requirements.
- Testing helps clarify potential accommodations or applicable job modifications.
- Testing helps define needed interventions, specialized training, safety education, or provides objective information for other HR based determinations.