LASER IS A THERMAL OPTION USED TO SOOTH SOFT TISSUE SYMPTOMS AND IRRITATIONS.
It helps more severe musculoskeletal conditions, as well.
Addressing symptoms, irritations and discomfort immediately with Laser, enables the heat to promote healing at the cellular level before the problem worsens.
Safety Training, to retrain safe work practices for optimal safe functional performance, in combination with Laser (which reduces and relieves discomfort) KEEPS YOUR WORKFORCE ON THE JOB!
Utilize this service combination to: Improve safe work practices, to ensure smooth production and resolve current symptoms, preventing progression of discomfort to a repetitive injury.
SIX Things You NEED to Know about Laser Therapy (From the Lightforce Therapy Laser Blog)
- It reduces pain and inflammation without side effects. It is important to point out that people report long-lasting pain relief. Many people experience lasting relief after only a couple of treatments.
- Can be used for acute and chronic conditions. It is particularly effective when it is administered as soon as possible, with a first symptom. The faster the inflammation is reduced and the healing process can begin, the better.
- With chronic conditions, laser therapy is used to help combat persistent pain and inflammation.
- Treatments can be customized for each situation. Lasers that have large power ranges offer versatile treatment options.
- Treatments feel good. People receiving treatment with high power lasers frequently report a rapid decrease in pain.
- Treatments are fast. Most treatments are quick, usually 5-10 minutes, depending on the size, depth and acuteness of the condition being treated.
Laser equipment available at selected provider locations.What About Efficacy & Benefits Research?